Multi-Material 3D Printing System for Large ModelsThe Objet Connex500 3D printing system is the top of the line multi-material 3D printer in the Objet line. Its large tray size enables designers and engineers to rapidly build prototypes, and its multi-material capabilities allow users to simulate their intended end-product closer than any other technology.
Bring your Models Closer to your End ProductsUsing patented simultaneous multi-material jetting technology, the Objet Connex500 can print models made of up to 14 different materials in a single print job. The system is ideal for designers and engineers looking to effectively highlight the varying material components in complex or assembled products.
From avrange of over 100 materials -vincluding up to 90 Digital Materials - the Objet Connex500 allows users to simulate diverse mechanical and physical properties: from opaque to transparent, rubber to rigid, and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics.
Details and Ideal Uses:
- Multi-material parts: simultaneous jetting of different model materials
- Mixed tray: different parts made with different materials in a single build
- Tray size: 500x400x200 mm
- Print up to 14 different material properties within a single printed part
- Variety of build process and printing modes
- Wide range of FullCure and composite materials; photopolymer model and support materials; on-the-fly composite Digital Materials