The Original Multi-Material 3D Printing SystemLike the larger Objet Connex500, the Objet Connex350 features simultaneous multi-material jetting technology, enabling you to print models made from up to 14 different materials in a single print job, or even print multiple models at the same time. This 3D printing system is ideal for designers or engineers looking to effectively highlight varying material components in complex or assembled products.
From an unrivalled range of over 100 materials - including up to 90 Digital Materials - to a large tray size that provides added flexibiity, the Objet Connex350 can simulate diverse mechanical and physical properties, from rubber to rigid, opaque to transparent, and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics.
Details and Ideal Uses:
- Multi-material parts: simultaneous jetting of different model materials
- Mixed tray: different parts made with different materials in a single build
- Tray size: 350x350x200 mm
- Print up to 14 different material properties within a single printed part
- Variety of build process and printing modes
- Wide range of FullCure and composite materials; photopolymer model and support materials; on-the-fly composite Digital Materials