Back in 2014 for a limited time: We know you don’t have much free time in your
day to sharpen those design skills, so we’re here for you after hours too. This online power users webcast can offer you tips, tricks, and knowledge to stay
ahead of your competition and learn more about SolidWorks!
Anyone is welcome to attend.
Each night school webcast will cover the following SolidWorks Advanced Applied Features:
- APRIL: Advanced Part Modeling, Industrial Concept to Engineering Model
- MAY: Advanced Assembly, Next Level Assembly Management
- JUNE: Weldments, What You Didn't Know About Weldments
- JULY: Sheetmetal, Getting the Cost out of Costing
- AUGUST: Surfacing, Working with Imported Geometry
- SEPTEMBER: Mold Design, Mold Tools: A Behind The Scenes Look
TO REGISTER, click the "Register" link below on the webcast(s) of your choosing.