Night School is back for 2015! We know you don’t have much free time in your
day to sharpen those design skills, so we’re here for you after hours too. This online power users webcast can offer you tips, tricks, and knowledge to stay
ahead of your competition and learn more about SolidWorks!
Anyone is welcome to attend.
Each night school webcast will cover the following SolidWorks Advanced Applied Features:
- APRIL: Advanced Part Modeling, Let's Move it Along!
- MAY: Advanced Assembly, Understanding Top Down Assembly Work
- JUNE: Weldments, Custom Profiles: How-To
- JULY: Sheet Metal, Multi-Body Sheet Metal
- AUGUST: Surfacing, What's Not Taught in the Surfacing Manual
- SEPTEMBER: Mold Design, Techniques Based Outside Injection Molding
TO REGISTER, click the "Register" link below on the webcast(s) of your choosing.