Join us for our second annual Design Excellence Forum and discover the solutions that will give you more time to do what you love - innovate! This event is completely free of charge and open to anyone; there are both training components and technology spotlights to feature the latest in manufacturing, so whether you're already using some or all of the technology being highlighted, or you're just thinking about it, there's something for you to learn.
Check out our agenda and then register for one of our locations below.
We will have a speaker from SOLIDWORKS corporate at each Design Excellence Event. Speakers to be announced soon!
Design Excellence with SOLIDWORKS 2015
We cover the ins and outs of SOLIDWORKS 2015. What's new? What's changed? How will this affect your design process?
**Altium User Group
EXCLUSIVELY at our TROY, CLEVELAND, ST. LOUIS, and CHICAGO locations, attendees have the option of joining an Altium User Group event instead of the SOLIDWORKS 2015 presentation.
After lunch, we will break out into three rooms for a Technical Track and two Technology Spotlight tracks. Choose the track you wish to attend when registering - since you can switch tracks, we will ask you to choose a session for all three time slots.
ROOM A: Keeping Real World Simulation Simple
- Learn what every SOLIDWORKS user should know and use in SOLIDWORKS Simulation (Xpress, Premium and above)
- Learn how to simulate efficiently and accurately.
- Learn methods for troubleshooting your Simulation models
ROOM B: A First Look at SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Conceptual
- See the 3DExperience Platform firsthand through Mechanical Conceptual
- Experience how Mechanical Conceptual is Instinctive, Social, Connected, & drives Conceptual Design
- Try the new cloud portal hands-on
- Explore how search and manage foster innovation and quality
- Learn how to find and compare meta data requirements and model shape
- Learn how to build and manage workflows
- Learn how to safeguard intellectual property.
ROOM A: 25 Things You Didn't Know SOLIDWORKS Could Do
- Learn valuable tips and tricks that will save you time!
- Revisit some of the top enhancements from 2014
- Design Considerations for Additive Manufacturing
- New freedom for product design
- New options for tooling design & manufacturing
- New 3D Printing features of SOLIDWORKS 2015
- Introducing the Connex3: Multi Color & Multi-Material 3D Printing
- Considerations for Pre-processing for 3D Printing
- Tooling Applications: Manufacturing tooling via 3DP
- Learn how companies are incorporating plastics into a previously metal world
- Gain valuable insight about product performance of plastic parts
- Learn how your molds can make great parts
Inspect What You Expect with SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- What can the product do for you?
- Product Line Breakdown – What license will suit your needs?
- See how fast inspection documentation can be created
- See how inspectors can enter measurement results
- Productivity gains that can be realized with electronic measuring equipment
- Customizing the Reports to meet your company requirements
- Hear about smart products developed by our customers
- See how unified design data model streamlines the PCB design process.
- Learn how to collaborate and verify between PCB to SolidWorks Mechanical
- Learn how you can access a steady stream of electronics design IP from content development centers including components, reference designs and design templates.
- Learn how Fisher Unitech customers are answering tough engineering challenges with Simulation.
- In this session we will review what Fisher Unitech customers are doing to innovate and validate designs using Sim Premium and Flow.
- In conjunction with case studies we will review live examples so you can see for yourself how integrated simulation makes high end simulation easy.
SPONSORED IN PART BY